tiistai 28. syyskuuta 2010

Season Nineteen - Episodes 1-3

Time to put in a few more episodes for today. Today I felt pretty overhelmed by the task I'm facing, but now it all starts to seem very manageable.

Episode 1: He Loves to Fly and He D'ohs
Well there goes my theory that rest of the episode pre-date the events of the movie - at least according to opening sequence which is filled with movie preferences. This felt very very flat, but I guess after movie anything would feel. It wasn't really bad, I can see that - plot was fairly solid and there was good plots, but it had nothing to really make you think it's good. When opening credits is the highlight of the show, episode can't be very good. 3/10 for this one.

Episode 2: Homer of Seville
A bit of a same category as previous episode. Fair plot, decent humor, but really not that interesting. Still, it was a bit better episode. Humor was better and pacing solid and fast, which kept my interest despite the premise didn't really excite me. That said, I think that the stalker was a bit mediocre plot device. The ending's Homer painting at the ceiling was ridiculous. 4/10.

Episode 3: Midnight Towboy
Final episode for tonight, I'll catch some soccer for a change. This was decent episode. There was solid plotline, lots of good Maggie, and some funny stuff. Marge on the internet was brilliant in a realistic way and I loved those Maggie-western scenes. Not to forget "Mr. T Is Lion King", another great joke. Despite pretty good jokes the plot didn't have that much power and it dragged at times so much that I can't go higher than 5/10 for this.

That leaves 62 episodes for the last two days. Kind of close considering I have other things to do as well, but I'll go for it. Tomorrow is record time again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti