tiistai 7. syyskuuta 2010

Season Five - Episodes 4-7

Episode 4: Rosebud
Well, this was pretty memorable, albeit a little frustrating episode. Frustrating in a sense that Simpsons lose out on a chance to make a fortune. The plot was decent, there were plenty of good jokes and enjoyable quest appearance from Ramones. That Smithers thing has probably it's most disturbing moment when Smithers imagine's Burns coming out of a cake.. Pretty universally liked episode, not an absolute great, but hard to find flaws of this one. 7/10.

Episode 5: Treehouse of Horror IV
Ugh, I wrote already this and the next two reviews, but they were destroyed as my sis logged out from my account. I thought this site autosaves constantly? Well, I liked this, it didn't have any stand-out segments, but it was pretty good. Not the best THOH though, but not the worst. The first segment was the best and the second weakest. 7/10 like the other THOH's so far, that said I can put them in order if I want to. That said, this is the not the time nor place. Hey, this review is actually better than the original clusterfuck of a review I wrote.

Episode 6: Marge on the Lam
Pretty good an enjoyable episode, one that's pretty memorable, has a solid plot and plenty of fun jokes. It isn't flawless, it drags on a bit on the second act, but that's only a minor thing overall. It prevents it from being one of the greats, but this is good enough to merit a 6/10.

Episode 7: Bart's Inner Child
Well this is a bizarre episode. The Marge nagging clips made me think it's a clipshow. Then I spend next five minutes expecting another cue for bunch of clips while admiring that for a clipshow it has delightfully much new material. And I remember this happened in the first viewing too! Not very memorable episode, but it's not bad. Plot was kind of a mess though and it didn't have that much good jokes. For a clipshow it would've been quite good, but for normal episode, it's only 4/10. The trampoline bit was good, though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti