maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Season Twentytwo, Episode Four - First Impressions

The first segment was mess. Which is a shame, because the concept had some potential. The second segment was the best. There wasn't very good of a plot again, but at least the random radio-joke was good and Homer's cellphone sounds amusing even if seen before. Blatant Marge fanservice here, but that's not a bad thing. Frankly I didn't get the ending because I haven't seen Clockwork Orange yet. I guess I'll pluck that hole very soon. The third segment was just uninspired. I didn't really get why should I laugh at any of the stuff in it. Mediocre overall.

In the context of just watching all the THOH's prior to this it was terrible. But at least first and third segments weren't offensively bad, just among the worst and the second hardly would make it in the average segments.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti