sunnuntai 16. toukokuuta 2010

Finished Eleventh Season

I've now watched eleventh season of the Simpsons and there hasn't been many bad episodes. Season Eleven finaled with "Behind the Laughter", an episode from which have been said that it would've been fitting ending to the series. While I agree with that, I'm still glad that it wasn't. I'm not going to much more detail yet, but I feel that the series was still pretty high quality at this point. I'd guess there's slight dip in episode quality, we'll see when I write the 'official' reviews, but it's still great stuff. The golden age was such high quality that there's room to go down while still mantaining decent quality.

I'm over halfway for the first run and I'm keeping up a good pace. Only ten full seasons to go, yay!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti