keskiviikko 30. maaliskuuta 2011

Season 22, Episode 17 - First Impressions

Ugh. Season 22 is winding down and we're right back where the season was before some decent episodes. Terrible showing, I just don't know where to begin. I mean, it was so bad that it took me until wednesday to even write anything. First of all hardly any of the jokes hit the target. There was some slight smile-worthy, but nothing else. Characterization was the biggest problem, it was absolutely horrendous. It was like only worst of Bart and Homer made 100x worse. They both were full on jerkass-mode.

There's also one thing I have to mention. Picture yourself as a Simpsons writer. You know that the episode will need to be (for whatever reason) about Homer going to a therapist to become better dad, or something along those lines. So what do you do to get Homer to go there? Have him tickle Bart so much that he PEES HIMSELF? NICE IDEA, BRO. I GOTTA SAY THAT'S AT LEAST ORIGINAL. I would have just have him strangle Bart and have Marge be worried about that, I mean Homer's usual antics are way enough to go to therapist for, but hey, that's so good an idea, that it simply has to go into an episode.

Thanks for reading, people.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti