maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2011

Season 22, Episode 15 - First Impressions

Well that's not something you see every day. In the end I was for a while just accepting it, I guess I have gotten used to Simpsons being crazy, but at some point it really hit me... "WTF am I watching?"

It started decently and there were a few chuckleworthy gags, but it just got crazy in the end. I usually like insane humor but this just wasn't any good. Also the plot was once again pretty pointless. It's not the worst of the season, but definitely nearer that end. I mean it would have been mediocre even if it had mantained the momentum of the first act, but now the ending manage the smash the any remaining hope that the episode was any good.

Then again I still think that this season has been better than the couple preceding it (not saying much really). But yeah... It wasn't offensively bad until the end, but I still didn't like it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti