maanantai 13. joulukuuta 2010

Season 22, Episode 9 - First Impressions

I'm not going to blow the Fit/Fat Tony thing out of proportion. It was stupid, that's it, moving on.

I think this was fair, because I pretty much didn't hate it. I can look over some flaws like that Fat Tony stuff. It kept me fairly entertained and I actually laughed at couple of jokes. Overall though it just felt like they were trying too hard again. They tried to force something funny out of pretty much every line and there was some weird gags thrown in, like the whole Moe "Chimpan-me" bit. Plot was fair enough if you, once again, overlook some things.

Listing every failed gag would have me writing 'til tomorrow, so I'll just say the bits I liked. Homer "getting beaten" gave me a chuckle. It's simple stuff, but it worked. Also seeing Moe prank call was refreshing. When was the last time we saw one of those? I don't remember one in years. Of course it really wasn't a Moe prank call, but the effect was the same. "Only one who ever shot anyone was the baby" and Maggie shooting was a pretty good way to end it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti